Then one of his guests needed to change dates and claimed October 31, so he bumped me up a week, which means I'm hosting #sffwrtcht today!
Here are some of the questions we may discuss:
- As writers, are we living out our childhood dreams, telling the stories of the heroes, villains, fairies and witches that once we embodied in costume and play?
- What was your favorite costume? Do you write about characters like that?
- What was your most memorable Halloween experience?
- What new heroes, villains, or fantasy characters have you discovered since you grew up?
- What have you learned about storytelling from Halloween?
If you want to suggest any additional questions or share your own stories/thoughts ahead of time (or after the fact), here's a great place to do so.